As an Essendonian Coterie member you are entitled to:
- Pre-match hospitality for two people (11 home games) featuring guest speakers and player visits.
- A two course meal and bar service operating continuously in the Accolade Room at Etihad Stadium and the Harrison Room at the MCG (Jacket and tie – strictly no denim).
- The opportunity to bring additional guests to home match hospitality functions (subject to advance booking).
- Two EFC Adult membership tickets for entry to all Essendon home and away games played in Victoria.
- VIP Car parking for home games (under the Stadium at Etihad Stadium, reserved area at MCG).
- Access to prime seating at both venues located outside the dining room.
- Invitation to the "The ANZAC Day Brunch" to be held the Crown Palladium Ballroom, after the dawn service including a ticket to the clash at the MC'G'.
- Opportunity to attend functions throughout the year exclusive to Essendonians. ie: Season Launch BBQ, where members will hear from the EFC Coaching staff regarding the season ahead, along with our exclusive Opening Dinner at Crown in which EFC coaching staff and players have been invited.
- End of season gala function for member and partner
- Guaranteed four tickets for finals when Essendon is participating.
- Entry in our Essendonians Member Directory.
- Essendonians identification badge.
- Essendonian Members tie/scarf.
- Recognition of your support of EFC in the Yearbook and Annual Report.
JUNIOR/STUDENT MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS Junior/student membership packages are also available for members with children. Members can bring their children along to the footy and be assured that they will be fully supervised at all times by the carers provided by the Essendonians. Children are permitted inside the dining room at half time where they are provided with snacks and a drink in a designated area. Student Members (over the age of 15) may mingle with their parents in the dining room at half time provided that they adhere to the dress regulations, jacket and tie and strictly no denim.